- Wi-Fi upon request
- Secured parking space for cars
- Full generator backup available at additional cost
- Sleeping arrangements for staff with food can be organised at additional cost
- Fresh, organic eggs/milk can be sourced from neighbouring farmers
- 24 hour security guard presence
- Mandwa pick up/drop off or full-day car rentals can be arranged
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Kitchen usage is permitted, subject to a cleaning fee. A cook can also be arranged at an additional cost
- Non-vegetarian food is strictly prohibited
- Crockery & cutlery is available for up to 15 people
With the exception of the master bedroom, the theatre room and the ATVs, guests have access to the entire villa, including amenities and outdoor spaces
Interaction with Host:
The host will not be present at the property, but is easily accessible via call or text message. A personal concierge will cater to your requirements on demand, along with a thoroughly experienced and responsible caretaker to resolve any concerns and ensure you have a seamless experience.
- The villa is in close proximity to the Agarsure Bus Stop
- Kihim beach and Awas beach are also close by, and are our recommendation of places to visit
Transportation – Getting to the Villa:
- Various public ferry services are available from Mumbai. Travel time is approximately 1 hour from Gateway of India
- Private speed boat charter for 12pax at Rs.10,000 one way. Travel time from gateway to Mandwa is approximately 20 minutes.
- Villa is well-located, approximately 20 minutes from Mandwa jetty via road.
Apart from these convenient routes, guests may also choose to drive down to the villa in their private vehicles.